17 Jan 2012

Princess Eugenie Biography

Birth Name : Eugenie Victoria Helena Windsor
Date of Birth : 23 March 1990, Westminster, London, England, UK
Occupation : Student at Newcastle University
Religion : Church of England

Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie of York – was born to the Duke of York and Sarah, Duchess of York on 23 March 1990 at Portland Hospital in London. She is the sixth grandchild of Her Majesty the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh, she is also sixth in line to the succession of the thrones of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth Realms. The Princess was educated at primary level at Winkfield, and at Upton House School near Windsor, later she attended Coworth Park School and then St. George’s School. She later went on to study at Marlborough College. Her Royal Highness currently studies a Combined Studies BA at Newcastle University. Her degree includes studies in English Literature, Politics, and History of Art.

Eugenie is also the first Princess since her grandmother's aunt, Princess Victoria Alexandra Alice Mary, to bear the name Victoria; Queen Victoria had requested that her female descendants bear the name Victoria somewhere in their name, however, neither Queen Elizabeth II, the late Princess Margaret, Princess Alexandra, Princess Anne, nor Princess Beatrice hold the name Victoria. Princess Eugenie's parents divorced when she was 6 years old. However, when she was not at school, her time was spent with her family, as the divorce had been amicable and the Duke and Duchess of York had agreed to joint custody of the girls. Eugenie and her sister regularly travel abroad with one or both of their parents. In the April 2008 issue of Tatler, Eugenie described her grandmother as "one of the most amazing women ever," and her parents, as "the best divorced couple" she knew.

3 comments:

  1. I may not be your first, but to be your last would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like everyone ♥ ♥ ♥ But I Love
    only one. ♥
    I Live for everyone ♥ ♥ ♥ But I
    breath only for One. ♥
    I talk to everyone ♥ ♥ ♥ But I
    share everything to Only One ♥
    I smile with everyone ♥ ♥ ♥ But
    my smile is for only One ♥
    I am for everyone ♥ ♥ ♥ But I
    Belong to onLy One...
    &
    That ONE is ONLY YOU MY ANGEL....
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a writer,
    But I have written
    Our love story.
    I am not a poet,
    But I wrote for you
    A poem.
    I am not a singer,
    But I sing a
    Love song for you.
    I am not a dancer,
    But I dance with you
    In the rain.
    I am not a painter,
    But I have painted the
    Rainbow for you.
    I am not perfect,
    But loving you
    Makes me the best..♥

    ReplyDelete